Sunday 8 March 2009

New Beginnings

So I've been a long time writing. So what? Sidling into a new neighbourhood is something special, slow, ssooo subtle. Not something you shout about. You've got to suss out the locals, slip in and out of the hedges. They're nice by the way (the hedges, not the locals) but I've got some news. New people next door. Yes, the place was empty when we got here and now? Now, there's a ginger dude like me. A brother. He clocks me out of the window, eyes staring, twitching, back arching, tail flicking. We, we have some sortin' out to do before things get good around here. His patch, my patch all that stuff. Funny thing is, we are old brothers. Yep, they moved from the old place. Can you get that? We'd sorted it all out before and now we've got to do it all again. Man, he's the one who got them thinking I take risks, had them guessing, thinking that I crossed the road. He was my cover. So, great. They'll never really know if it's me or not again. Hah! Watch this space man, watch this space.

Love to you all, love to you all
THE cool Ginger Ninja xx

No comments: