Tuesday 23 September 2008

Yellow

Hi there

I dunno who came up with this 'Ginger Ninja' idea. Ninjas are cool, although not as cool as me, of course and I kinda get the feelin' they're twitchy, y'know? All those fast moves, they're too stressy. Like that other cat dude in the house. Man, he is stressy. Always, flitting here and there, tummy on the deck, no dignity. Never strolls or slinks. Never wiggles his behind. I could teach him a thing or two if only he'd stay still long enough.

The ninja thing isn't really a big deal. I've heard what they call Tiger sometimes and it's worse. So I can live with it. But ginga? No, man, I'm yellow. Yellow and deep yellow. Stylish stripes, valleys or deep ocre swirling around the contours of my hips, a rub-me tummy. swim-in-me eyes and the biggest paws my humans have ever seen. And you know what they say about cats with big paws? Man, if you don't, I can't tell you. But they're real big.

I got to thinkin' about names and humans and things because I read an email from my human's relative (one of her litter) in a place called Australia. It seems that there's a bit of trouble going down under between Jacquie the Jack Russell and some neighbour feline dude they call the Grey Ghost. Now, I ain't sure why humans have this thing about colours. That much is the same here as there. But what's different is that me and Monty are cool. Sounds like this Grey Ghost needs some chillin' lessons from yours truly and the Jack Russell will roll over and stop the frothin' at the chops.

Got to go. Got some serious leg rubbin' to do before dinner.

1 comment:

cheryl63 said...

Mellow yellow ....Marmaduke .. peace man...